Getting Married in the Beautiful Seychelles
Our country can legally conduct marriages which is recognised and valid worldwide.
The Civil Wedding Ceremony is performed by the Seychellois Registrar from the Civil Status Office in English, French and Creole languages. The Marriage Certificate issued will be in English only with an apostille from the Supreme Court.
- We will do our utmost to confirm your wedding date as soon as possible.
- Office Weddings take place in the morning hours only (0800 – 1200).
- Room wedding is conducted throughout working hours (0800 hrs – 1600hrs)
- Weddings in the nature/ hills/ waterfalls or any picturesque view in nature and beaches are conducted from 10:00- and can do until 19:00 for sunset wedding (Silhouette Golden View Wedding).
- Swiss Passport holders should travel with 2 sets of certified copies and all original documents.
- Please contact us for additional details.
Last Minute Booking
We also cater for last minute bookings only within 48 hours. Please also note there is an additional lateness fee which will go towards payment for special license.
Please feel free to choose your venue from our gallery and we shall transform your unforgettable dream wedding.
You are our priority, so we deliver according to your budget.
To ensure your wedding runs smoothly, the following information is strongly require. Please send them via email or Whatsapp:
- Passport Copies (page with photo and information only).
- Birth certificates.
- Divorce Certificates (final divorce, decree page only).
- Name change (in case name differs from name on birth certificate).
- Death certificate (if previously married and widowed).
Please Do Not Forget Your Passport.